Waterpark Getaway Package
We are excited to welcome everyone back!
To keep everyone safe and ensure your experience at Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is enjoyable, we’ve made a few changes.
For the safety of our guests and team members, we have enhanced all health and safety measures at the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. You and your party must follow all posted instructions and instructions given by the Fallsview team while visiting.
From September 22, 2021, Guests 12 Years and Older will need to present Proof of Vaccination as per Provincial Guidelines.
While in the waterpark, proper swim wear must be worn at all times. Face masks are required while not swimming in the entire facility (Guest Services, restaurant, change rooms and restrooms). Certain attractions may not be available during your visit.
- One Night Hotel Accommodations at Skyline Hotel
- Four “Two-Day” Fallsview Indoor Waterpark Passes
- Masks are required to be worn in the facility when not in the pool or on slides.
- Diaper aged children must ear swim diapers at all times while in the waterpark.
- For the safety of all guests, if you are sick please don’t participate and encourage your family or party to avoid visiting until you are feeling better.