Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
All of the information and tips you need to know about the Skyline Hotel & Waterpark and the destination of Niagara Falls, Canada
What is check in / check out times at the Skyline Hotel & Waterpark?
At the Skyline Hotel & Waterpark, check in starts at 4:00pm, and our check out time is 12:00pm.
Where and how do I park my car, and how much will it cost me?
Self parking is available for $22 a night plus taxes which includes in and out access. Primary parking is located in our 7 story multi-level parking structure located directly across from Skyline Hotel & Waterpark. Registration parking is located at Skyline Hotel & Waterpark front car port. Please ensure provide your license plate number to our front desk team upon arrival in order to ensure in and out access of our parking area.
What is included in the Resort Fee?
The daily Resort Fee of $12.95 includes the following items:
- WiFi access with endless devices
- Family E-portrait at Hershey’s Chocolate World
- Beer Tasting for 2 at Niagara Brewing Company
- Unlimited long distance calls from your room to anywhere in USA or Canada
- Unlimited local calls
- 4 bottles of complimentary water per day
- 2 WEGO tickets (this state of the art bus system connects accommodations and tourism attractions throughout the City of Niagara Falls and Niagara Parks – 24 hour retail value $14)
I have booked a Waterpark Package at Skyline Hotel & Waterpark. How do I access Fallsview Indoor Waterpark?
Your room key will give you access to the Waterpark Sky-walk located on the second floor next to our elevator. In the event that your package begins on your day of arrival, access to Fallsview Indoor Waterpark will begin at 1pm and will be valid through closing time and will always be valid the following day. See our Waterpark website for hours of operation.
Do I need to book a package to access and use Fallsview Indoor Waterpark?
No. If you have booked a room only and wish access Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, day passes are available at a rate of $34.95 per person per day. You may also change your reservation to a Waterpark Package. Please feel free to visit our Hotel Packages page for more information and pricing.
Is there anything else I should know prior to attending Fallsview Indoor Waterpark?
- We recommend that you ask one of our friendly Fallsview Indoor Waterpark staff members to properly apply your wristband to your wrist. Should your band be damaged, need to be repaired, or re-applied, please speak to the Guest Service Desk at Fallsview Indoor Waterpark. If your wristband is lost you must purchase a new band from the Guest Service Staff at Fallsview Indoor Waterpark.
- Fresh towels are available at Fallsview Indoor Water Park. Please do not bring towels from your room.
- The Splash Pad is closed from 1:30pm until 3pm daily.
- The Hot Tub is open daily from 10am until 6pm.
- Lockers can be rented at the Waterpark for $10.
- If your child is under 52″ please bring them to the Guest Service Reception Desk to be measured. If your child is under 52″ in height we will provide them with a special height wristband for their safety and protection.
- For further information on Fallsview Indoor Waterpark please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for Fallsview Indoor Waterpark.
What are the Hotel Rules regarding the use of the public area Courtyards?
Use of the Courtyards is prohibited between the hours of 10pm and 7am. We ask that all children refrain from running in the courtyard areas. This is for the safety all guests. Use of balls, mini sticks, baseball bats, or anything else involved in swinging, throwing, or shooting is prohibited. Alcohol is prohibited in the courtyard as it is not licensed as a liquor area.
How can I process an express check out?
A copy of your receipt will be emailed to you. If you have not provided your email address, please provide your email address to a Front Desk staff member. Upon review of your electronic receipt you may leave the hotel without seeing the Front Desk. You may leave your keys in your room, or simply drop your keys in the Express Box located in the Front Lobby.
Do you have an on-site restaurant?
Perkins Restaurant and Bakery is on-site. Please visit the Perkins website for hours of operation.
Where is Casino Niagara in relation to the hotel?
The Skyline Hotel & Waterpark is located at the front entrance of Casino Niagara.
Do you offer shuttles to the Fallsview Casino and Resort?
Shuttles are not offered directly through the hotel to get to the Fallsview Casino, however Casino Niagara offers a shuttle that runs daily to and from both casinos.
Will the hotel accept my beloved pet while I travel?
Unfortunately, the Skyline Hotel & Waterpark does not accept pets.
How do I get to the Skyline Hotel & Waterpark?
Regardless of where you are travelling form to reach the Skyline Hotel & Waterpark, the Skyline Hotel & Waterpark is quite easy to find. Please visit our Hotel Directions page for detailed maps and information.
Can I request a cot for my room?
Yes, rollaway beds are available for a small fee ($20.00 CDN per night plus tax).
Does the Skyline Hotel & Waterpark have a pool for guests?
Unfortunately, the Skyline Hotel & Waterpark does not have a pool on site, however we are directly connected to the Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, through an indoor skywalk. Our sister hotels, the Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls-Fallsview, or Sheraton on the Falls both have indoor pools that are available to all guests.
If we were unable to answer your questions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.